Wisconsin Ultimate Music List

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Winter Addendem

Adding a little to yesterdays' entry......
It was a MAJOR oversight to forget our great adventurers - Kathy's sister Jean & Bill on the good ship SV Talaria sailing down the west coast of Mexico , on the first year of their Pacific journey (follow
their trip on their blog in my fun links).I'm sure they're having great,great times....but let us not forget that Jimmy Buffet has made MILLIONS singing about the inherent dangers of living the laid-back tropical lifestyle that a lot of us supposedly yearn for..at some point Kathy & I are just going to HAVE to go visit them and check out the validity of all this....

ANYWAY--today was another great winter's day up here , so I went skiing again --this time with Amy...and once again the trails were Fine...







...and the winter's snows were melting away into babbling brooks--take a listen...

No comments:

Post a Comment