ADAIRFAMILYWORLD work are
back up to ~87 % efficiency...with
mental coherence up to within acceptable
parameters ....so as they say in the star-trek
universe....RESISTANCE IS FUTILE....
Soon ,I will be battery-powered and ALL
hope will be lost, my organic friends...
Other than that, I'm doing just fine...Actually , the most FORGETABLE aspect of this entire
experience(and you gentlemen in the crowd will concur with your grimacing) was the
traditional 'Removal of the catheter' tended to by a female nurse with( I swear ) remainders
of Goth eyeshadow ...and at home probably a black-leather holstered whip stategically placed for easy access -- just for wimp-assed guys like me who naiively ask if this will hurt less than it did 22 years ago , when I had it pulled last....
some things Never change...
By the way I'm told I remind a certain female of Howie Mandell . I don't see the resemblance
...hmmmm...maybe a little goatee would
be OK....
I'm glad to see that your sense of humor is still intact!
ReplyDeleteOh yes, a goatee, always go for the new experience . . .
"certain female"