
...and once again holding court from
2nd surgery a success so far ! So I put together this
'I am Thankful for' list ----


my couch and backyard surrounded by books,
tylenol, chocolate treats and
piles of DVDs and video games..
2nd surgery a success so far ! So I put together this
'I am Thankful for' list ----
--Great doctors & staff at Froedert hospital
--a nurse at shiftchange told another 'Jeff's a real peach '
--catheter -removal wasn't as bad as the first time
--obnoxious,yet cheerful, get-well balloons
--snuck-in chocolate malts from Oscar's
--tile customers willing to wait a couple- or a few- months for my recovery
--Loving family & friends --carrying the load & helping out
NEXT ..the batteries go in on friday ! A minor procedure they say...
Another success--Maureen's shower , held at Louise & Jerry's may 31...
THANKS again , you guys !!

And lastly ...a fun time at Sister Jamie & Dale's BIG tent celebration of my nephew Nick's
high school graduation .....a Fine lad , he is.........
My family knows how to feed a crowd.......Hell yeah !! But Jamie's hula hoop skills need
a little polishing....

And you single women out there...
my cousin Chuck is one very worthy
and eligible bachelor...
(unpaid endorsement)



No comments:
Post a Comment