
Yeah..I know...Im either lazy or too busy , but I'm Back
Finally and doin' fine..with a small break here in wedding
prep to say Hi !
Finally and doin' fine..with a small break here in wedding
prep to say Hi !
Heading to the rehearsal soon, on this questionably cool
and threatening day...we can only hope the best for tomorrow
--the Big Day for Mo & Tom...I'm sure to have some fun Pics
from the coming weekend to share later....
--Celebrated Father's Day here...Thanks kids , for all
that you are to me !
--Had Tom's Bachelor party(Golf,brewer game with
tailgate party,etc..and Mo's bachelorette party with
whatever they do at those things (I don't know if I want OR
need to know)
--celebrated Kelley's 24th Birthday here with the usual
suspects
--My cactus and Yucca plants had some tremendous blooms
--fireworks were enjoyed at Oakcreek and South shore
--Kathy and I squeezed in some nice weekend short trips to
Port Washinton , Harrington Beach, Pike lake and holy Hill areas --( A Hint for
those of you coming to the wedding --HolyHill is a VERY nice
take the elevator up ..or like us adventurous souls , you can Walk
up about a Bajillion steps to the top of the old bell tower for a
dramatic view of SE Wisconsin.
Gotta Go....




No comments:
Post a Comment