Wisconsin Ultimate Music List

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Second try

Well...I ACTUALLY tried to post this up on
Facebook as my  first real one There....
But it took Forever , so here it is Here..

 "My first REAL post here...wow , how Historic !And I'm
about to state that I was Sick the past few days ....Stomach
 flu ( ewwwww! Nuf' said) ..and a local
restaurant  is suspect . Their garlic bread ! Look out !
Garlic butter sauce musta been sitting in the vat too long .
At least we were able to use a coupon for the meal .

Anyway , I just wanted to pass on to anybody out there
who's a reader of finer Sci-Fi works , that I put away on
sunday - while sick - one entire novel by a fav author
of mine ( and maybe yours ) --'Redshirts' by the mighty
 John Scalzi .













--Not to be confused with 'Red Dwarf' , the British comic sci-fi tv series of a few years back .














The story's sort of a take-off from the Startrek universe --
with a twist and a half . This was a real fun romp of a story ,
and actually made me forget GARLIC BREAD for a while .

He has a pretty cool and popular Blog too ( at least among
us nerd types ) -- www.whatever.scalzi.com

Enjoy ! "   That was it ....I couldn't get it to upload this little post in Facebook . Maybe I'm not ready for Primetime ?

No comments:

Post a Comment