Wisconsin Ultimate Music List

Monday, November 30, 2009

Into the Holiday Season...

November
--known as our cloudiest/sun-resistant
month, did have it's bright spots...
...as George ,pictured here at our Sheepshead
group gathering, will testify to...
..the eatin' was fine , the company was
fabulous ,and I received All the Trump cards
I needed to prevail....winning almost a buck
( tough to do with this bunch !)






Maureen turned 26 on the 21st...but we
celebrated it on the 19th... ( just to
make things numerically complicated ).
All in attendance received a mild case
of flash-burn -- (even with the eco-
friendly low-emission candles)






On the 25th , Al , Lois ,
daughter Julie and her friend
Charlie paid us and our whole
family a visit ...fun,food and frivolity
ensued...Good times !
They call Idaho their home...
where the long-horns do roam..








..And , of course , the BIG event..
Thanksgiving Day at our house
with the whole clan showing up--
18 of us , fed by traditional AND
deep-fried turkey ...with a
<<< Packer Victory >>>
as a side dish !

Do I sense CHRISTMAS in the air ?
Stay Warm !!


No comments:

Post a Comment