Wisconsin Ultimate Music List

Friday, May 14, 2010

We're Baaack !

Not a great turnout on my Blog-
viewer poll , but....
Okayyyyy! ...I guess I'll keep it goin'
for now ...
..but don't expect many updates
(except for Pics & stuff) .


Here's a group shot of our Easter gathering..
As always , the place for more
pics of goin-ons is at the shutterfly
site !

The music selection will be 'seasonal' & fun also , as time & whim dictates !!

2 comments:

  1. No! Maybe try a new poll, but note it in your blog that it's there. I don't always look at the side tab. I like hearing your updates and it helps me procrastinate doing things I'm suppose to do--now what will I do instead??

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 'side tab' is a VERY relevant part of this blog and is NOT to be dismissed so cavalierly !
    Please pay attention to it in the future...
    thank you.

    ReplyDelete