to keep this blog goin' ..
such as it is...as time allows...
By the way ..it has been brought to my attention that some viewers of this blog do NOT regularly check the 'side bar' column on the right . Welllll-l-l...You are missing out on an ever - changing
array of fun & frivolity if you subscribe to this short-sighted attitude...I usually goof around with this area more than the main posting site...and yes , you must check ALL the way down !
ATTENTION ...Third Annual Xmas
tree burn is this friday for those
of you who can handle it !
...See our shutterfly pic - site
for last years' conflagration...
Sister Jamie & I joined
Chris & Kevin & friends
at the Chocolate City
Bike ride for a 33-mile
Burlington area
loop....we did well --we better,
since we are in prep for
our impending 155 miler
in late July up to Door
county. Any fellow
bikers up for joining
Jamie & I for 3 days
ending up at Gwen & Jim's
place in Jacksonport ?
(Don't all jump up at
once , now ...)
time ...a few GRAD
announcments ---
we celebrated :
Lois on May 12 at
Cardinal Stritch (for
religious studies)
Kelley on May 18
at Ann's pizza (got
that undergrad degree)
Jenna up in Rudolph
(a new 2010 high school grad)
--That's Katie,Jenna
Jamie,Meghan ---
Right ?



Oops, I never saw the poll, I've been remiss in my viewing of this great blog. Keep it up! How else will I know what you guys are up to?
ReplyDeleteSide note: My friend Sandy (the sheep farmer) relocated her farm to Jacksonport last year. Lovely area ~ Deby