Wisconsin Ultimate Music List

Sunday, June 13, 2010

A New Look..

Yes it is... Trying for that new ,
hip , FRESH look..
( Does anyone even REMEMBER
how the blog USED to look ?)

We , here in AFW management ,
are always looking out for
your visual & mental stimuli needs..
(I'm workin on the olfactory..)
and so, here we go....
So much has gone on over the last
2 weekends ..doin' Stuff with
family , friends , etc....
I must just refer you ,
dear reader , to the Family Pic site
for proof...here's a few highlites...

3rd Annual Xmas tree burn (& Fish Boil )
with all the kids...



Southshore Bike ride to Barnacle Buds for
Bloody Marys & eats on the shores of
the Kinnikinnic River













ALL 12 Sheepshead - club people
show up at Linda & George's










Michelle,Kelley,Lauren & Erin (& parents !)
party hardy at our house ( + campfire )










A new crop of rabbits in the rock garden..











Civil war re-enactment
at VA Center grounds...









Including Cannon blasts..MUCH
louder than this video portrays !

--And other events , like Kathy & I celebrating
our 32 nd wedding anniversary
at the trendy MOCT lounge in the
5th ward ( they serve duck-fat
fries , and have a life-size
'Ghost-busters Proton Power Pack'
in their art gallery ( Do Not
turn it on ! )


--Tom's Tami & Todd
had rad Grad bash...
(Sorry!)
I finally golfed with the guys...
of which I will not speak further...
..And we finally took up Gwen's offer to kayak
on their lake Keesus.. very nice ...

Life !! --ya gotta love it !

1 comment: